The property is an ancient farmhouse with an enclosed courtyard, stables, pigsty, barns, kitchen garden and orchard surrounded by a wall made of « Gave » stonework. The house is part of the rest of the village and the wall ensures privacy for guests. We have given this farmhouse a new lease of life and various out buildings have been changed as follows :
• The pigsty houses the bicycles for the use of guests
• The barns are the workshop for restoring furniture.
• The interior stone court yard ensures an intimate corner of the establishment.
• The terrasse permits guests to have breakfast and dinner, during good weather with views on the Pyrenees.
A typical béarnaise farmhouse dating from 1756 with its « chapeau de gendarme « roof and walls of local regional stone which has been totally renovated in 2013 with authenticity but up to date facilities:
• The ground floor opens onto an interior court yard surrounded by a stone wall.
• « Arthur » welcomes our guests in his original alcove.
• The bar and kitchen helps to fosters a convvial atmosphere
• The metal and wooden staircase, brings a feeling of « loft » to the interior of the house.